

Things are going well with Anika. She already seems to have a totally different personality than Jack. I'm not sure if Jack would've behaved the same way when he was this young (he was still on ECMO at this poing). Anika seems to have a real fire cracker personality. She gets very mad when we change her diaper. She loves to be held and snuggle.
Jack met Anika for the first time yesterday. He was really gentle and curious. I love the picture my dad took (above). He looks like the protective big brother!
I think that I'll be discharged tomorrow. The recovery is going well. I got rid of my IV meds so now I'm down to ibuprofen. I'm really looking forward to getting home!
Vic
7 comments:
She is beautiful. Jack is so handsome. What a pair they are! I love the picture of them together. Praying for a quick discharge and a quick settling into a routine. You and James will do great. I am so happy for you!
wow! they are really going to discharge you already? I'm so glad to hear you both are doing so well. Can't wait to come see you all!
She is so beautiful. I love the picture of Jack and Anika. I can't wait to meet her!! I am happy your recovery is going so well and you will be home shortly.
Love,
Catherine
Love the pic of Jack with Anika! They are both so adorable. Glad to hear all is going well. Don't over do it Vic, take your pain meds!! So happy for your beautiful family of four!
Congrats! Anika is beautiful. I hope the transition to home goes well and your recovery stays on track. I'm so glad to hear the first sibling meeting went well.
You do know that's the picture we've all been waiting for! I'm glad to hear that you are doing well and hope you get to home soon. It's going to be quite an adjustment having a newborn at home for the first time :)
Oh she's beautiful - and Jacks one handsome little/big man!
I'm so glad things are going well and Jacks grown heaps since i saw your last pics.
Take care Gil & Family xx
Post a Comment